Digital flowers | new Photos | Favorites | Contact | scientific Names | Comunes:1,2,3, | Parts of the flowers | Types of flowers ||
Images gallery: roses, wild flowers, ornamental flowers, natural sceneries, insects, chandeliers, Drawings to color
Flowers for colors: red yellow blue half notes violets purples orange roses
SELECTION OF TYPES OF FLOWERS FOR COLORred flowers
flowers of orange color
SELECTION OF TYPES OF FLOWERS AND PLANTS FOR OTHER CHARACTERISTICSPoisonous plants
Gallery of images of medicinal plants
Gallery of ornamental plants
Gallery of photos of wild flowers
Flowers of aromatic plants
Photos of eatable plants
Photos of Flowers of shrubs
Flowers and sheets of trees
Photos of flowers of bulbs
The parts of the flowersThe flowers are organs that possen some plants and that present a grade of more or less big complexity depending on the group to which they belong.
The plants angiosperms possess flowers with a few parts especielizadas in different functions that we are going to describe next:
Angiosperms: Parts of the flower
The principal parts of a finished flower can be summed up in the following ones:
- Stem: the part that supports the flower. It is the end of the stem placed under the flower.
- The chalice: it is the most external part of the flower and in cuentre formed by the sepals that almost always are of green color.
- The corolla: it is the part of the flower that is formed by the petals.
- The androceo is the set of masculine organs of the flower. They have a variable number and are called stamens. The stamens possess two parts, the filament (sterile part) and the anther that contains the grains of pollen.
- The pistil is the part of the flower that the feminine organs of the flower constitute also called carpels and consist of several parts in the finished flowers: the stigma, the style and the ovary.
Top Website of the year
, , , , , ,